YUKO Hair Straightening $750+
YUKO Hair Straightening, also known as Japanese hair straightening, is the world renowned U.S. patented method recognized as the leading brand of chemical hair straightening that gives you low maintenance, shiny, hassle-free straight hair. No matter how curly or unruly your hair is, YUKO will create the results you’ve always wanted.
- It takes 3-4 hours to apply, depending on the hair type, length amount of hair and damage level.
- You can wash or wet your hair 2 days after this treatment is done.
- Blow dry 100% after shampooing every time to maintain straightness.
- Once the hair has been treated, it will remain straight until it grows out and/or is cut off.
- New growth generally needs to be touched up anywhere from 4-6 months after.
- Color your hair at least 2 weeks before or after the straightening procedure. Applying both chemical treatments simultaneously will result in hair damage, so do them separately to avoid undesirable results.
- YUKO solutions does not contain any chemicals that produce formaldehyde or any other cancer-causing substances.
- If you have done a relaxer/Brazilian/Keratin treatment before, we do not recommend getting YUKO hair straightening except on new growth. Please wait 3-4 months until the relaxer/Brazilian/Keratin Treatment coating is completely off your hair to get YUKO hair straightening.