YUKO Hair Straightening
YUKO Hair Straightening, also known as Japanese hair straightening, is the world renowned U.S. patented method recognized as the leading brand of chemical hair straightening that gives you low maintenance, shiny, hassle-free straight hair. No matter how curly or unruly your hair is, YUKO will create the results you’ve always wanted.
- It takes 3-4 hours to apply, depending on the hair type, length amount of hair and damage level.
- You can wash or wet your hair 2 days after this treatment is done.
- Blow dry 100% after shampooing every time to maintain straightness.
- Once the hair has been treated, it will remain straight until it grows out and/or is cut off.
- New growth generally needs to be touched up anywhere from 4-6 months after.
- Color your hair at least 2 weeks before or after the straightening procedure. Applying both chemical treatments simultaneously will result in hair damage, so do them separately to avoid undesirable results.
- YUKO solutions does not contain any chemicals that produce formaldehyde or any other cancer-causing substances.
- If you have done a relaxer/Brazilian/Keratin treatment before, we do not recommend getting YUKO hair straightening except on new growth. Please wait 3-4 months until the relaxer/Brazilian/Keratin Treatment coating is completely off your hair to get YUKO hair straightening.
more information +
The Kerasilk Keratin smoothing service is the first two-component system dedsigned to provide varying intensities of shaping or smoothing ñ customized by you, unique to your hairtype and desired outcome
more information +
Brazilian Blowout – ($250+) Make frizz a thing of the past with this semi-permanent anti-frizz treatment. Have humidity proof hair for up to 12 weeks. This Keratin replenishment treatment cuts down on blowdrying time and adds extensive shine to tame unruly, course, curly hair.
The Brazilian Blowout can make frizz a thing of the past. This keratin replenishment treatment cuts down on blow-drying time, and adds extensive shine to hair which is unruly, wild, coarse, or curly. It accomplishes this by putting keratin back into hair follicles, where it may have been lost due to time or damage.
Results last up to twelve weeks. You should keep in mind, however, that the exact amount of time results last depends on several factors. This includes how often hair is washed, and how your hair individually takes to the treatment. You should also take into consideration how much damage your hair deals with daily. Things like sun exposure, chlorine, salt water, heat styling, and other elements may have an effect on how long your treatment lasts.
The Brazilian Blowout Treatment has numerous benefits for your hair. The most benefits will be reaped by individuals who have exceptionally unruly, wild, coarse, or curly hair that is hard to manage on a daily basis. Just a few of the benefits associated with getting this treatment done are:
- Easier to manage hair
- Straighter, shinier, healthier looking hair
- Less blow-drying time
- Hair that is free of frizz and virtually humidity proof
- Healthier hair than you walked into the salon with
What To Expect
Please arrive at the salon with ample time in your schedule for your stylist to complete the treatment. It is imperative that your stylist not be rushed if you wish to achieve maximum results. If you are unsure, feel free to speak with your stylist prior to your appointment to see how much time the treatment will take on your individual hair.
The Brazilian Blowout treatment begins at $250. The price may increase based on how much hair product and time is needed to complete the treatment on your unique hair. Hair that is exceptionally long or thick may need extra product and time, which results in a small price increase.
more information +