Womens/Mens Haircuts $50+
Womens/Mens Haircuts – ($50+) Styles, from trendy to sophisticated, are created and individually designed for a lifestyle and a requested maintenance level.
Flat-Iron, Curling Iron or Long Hair Blow-Dry when added to a blow-dry service – ($15)
Women’s & Men’s Haircuts
Individually designed haircuts for both men and women are offered. Each look is designed based on a person’s lifestyle, requested maintenance level, and the kind of style desired. Even if you are unsure of what exactly you want to do with your hair, but simply want to switch up your appearance, your stylist can discuss the multiple options available.
Sometimes traditional haircuts are used in conjunction with a new hair color, highlighting, smoothing, or any other number of salon services to create an even different, head-turning look.
The number of styles available to both men and women are virtually limitless. While some guests may enter the salon already knowing what they want, still others are simply looking to switch things up – but may not know exactly what style they would like.
Modernly fashionable style ideas for women include:
- The long shag –medium to long length hair style that requires lower levels of maintenance.
- Fringed pixie –short, cropped hair style requiring no to little upkeep.
- Classic bob – a short hair style which frames the face, requiring little to low moderate upkeep.
- Beveled lob – short to long length style with ends which flip. Has numerous variations, and requires varying levels of upkeep based on this.
Modernly fashionable style ideas for men include:
- Side part combover – can be short or medium length, requires moderate upkeep.
- High skin fade with long fringe – short hair style that requires small daily effort.
- Very short textured – cropped cut that is always in style, requires no effort, and looks particularly great with facial hair.
- Short spiky crop – ranges from cropped to longer side of short, requires little to no daily effort. Looks great both with and without facial hair.
An Explanation of Maintenance Levels
Hair styles can range from almost no maintenance to high maintenance. Those styles with almost no upkeep necessary will take almost no time in your schedule. These may be styles which you can simply brush or shake out and go about your day.
High maintenance styles are those which require a large amount of time to upkeep. These may require daily flat ironing, blow drying, curling, or the use of hair products such as gel, hair spray, or smoother, in order to look the way it is supposed to. Many others fall somewhere between on the spectrum, requiring a minimum or moderate amount of time.
The level of maintenance required varies for every style, and is an important thing to discuss with your stylist. Some people do not mind investing half an hour to an hour on their hair nearly daily, while other customers simply do not have the time for this.
What To Expect
Please arrive at the salon with ample time free for your stylist to achieve your desired look. Prior to beginning, you and your stylist will discuss the look you are going for, as well as the best way to achieve it. Men and women’s haircuts begin at $40, and may cost more based on the complexity of your chosen style.